420 TVL 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD “Pilot’s camera" - PAL
Fantastic performance in a small package. One of the few CCD cameras that can fly into the sun and still see ground detail.
The Pilot´s Camera is the replacement for the old Kx-132, with better features. Works with 3,3-5 voltios. Fatshark Factory
- 1/3" Sony Super HAD CCD
- 420 horizontal lines of resolution.
- Lense 3,6
- Sensitivity: 0.3 Lux
- White balance and Back light automatic
- 33 gr only
- DC 3.3-5V operating voltage.
- 185mA power consumption
- 27mm x 25mm x 12mm
Camera cable is 5p Molex terminated for plug/play with Fat Shark and ImmersionRC transmitters.
- Pilot´s camera and 3,6 lense
- Video out cable with embedded voltage regulator
- Aluminum swivel mount