Race Band 15 Channel 600mW Video Transmitter
Lightweight and powerful (600mW) 5.8GHz Race Band video transmitter from ImmersionRC. This transmitter is tried and tested by hundreds of FPV pilots around the world. Because of the higher frequency, going with circularly polarized antennas is a must.
- 37MHZ frequency seperation allows for flying up to 8 pilots simultaneously.
- SMA female antenna connector
- 600mW (28dBm, +/- 1dB) of clean output power.
- Onboard quiet switching regulator, powers 5V cameras
- Input voltage range: 6 – 25V (2S-6S)
- Weight: 14 grams
- Size: 54 x 24mm
- Not affected by 2.4GHz R/C radios! (Full compatible 2.4Ghz radios)
- Frequencies: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860 MHz (ImmersionRC/FatShark) All standard channels within the US/EU ISM Band
- Frequencies: 5658, 5695, 5732, 5769, 5806, 5843, 5880, 5917MHz (RaceBand)
All RaceBand channels legal using a Ham license within the USA.
RaceBand Channels 1-6 legal using a Ham license within the EU
This transmitter can be used with 5V cameras only. It is plug and play compatible with FatShark 5V. Cameras: Piot HD V2, Kx132 Killer CCD camera, supplying that with the necessary 5V and it is compatible with the Fatshark Predator V.2, Attitude V.2, Atitude V.3, Dominator V.2 / V.3 / HD /HD V.2 with module Alpha and RaceBand. Also compatible with all reciever UNO and DUO from ImmersionRC
1x 5.8Ghz Tx 600mW Race Band
1x 2.15dBi 5.8GHz omni-directional antenna (SMA male connector)
1x Video cable (20cm 5-pin Molex-SL terminated in wire ends)
1x DC power cable (24cm 2-pin Molex-SL terminated in BEC-style connector)
NOTE: ONLY RECOMMEND THIS TRANSMITTER FOR MICRO DRONE RACE WHEN FLYING 8 DRON AT THE SAME TIME.