The Immersion RC's 5.8Ghz 600mW V.2 transmitter based in Airwave module is a state of art transmitter device, designed by a perfectionist designer to give the maximum possible power output, minimum loss and it is perfectly tuned for optimum performance.
It is plug and play compatible with the Kx132 (RCV922), Killer CCD camera, supplying that with the necessary 5V and it is compatible with the Fatshark Aviator 5.8Ghz and Dominator in 5.8Ghz goggles.
You can get 2km range without any problem and 10 Km. range with optional Patch 18dbi 5.8Ghz
Fully compatible with 2.4GHz R/C radios!
It is designed and tested to offer the lowest possible RF and EM output so as not to interfere with any of your sensitive RC components. The transmitter operates from a 6V-16V input voltage and generates very little heat despite the broad input voltage range.When powered a red LED indicates the transmitter is working. An aluminum base plate is used to keep the transmitter running cool and with a total weight of just about 20g this is a perfect companion to the Fatshark Aviator and Dominator 5.8Ghz.
• 600mW V.2 (28dbm,+/- 1dB) output power
• SMA Antenna Connector with supplied 5.8GHz ‘Rubber-duck’ antenna.
• Operating Frequencies: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860MHz
• Can be used together with 2.4GHz Spektrum, Futaba, JR and other R/C radios!
• Onboard quiet switching regulator, suplies powers to 5v cameras (including HD versions)
• Weight: 14 grams
• Size: 54 x 24mm
• Input voltage range: 2-6S (7 - 25 v)
• Input power: 2.2W
This transmitter can be used with 5V cameras only.
Content of the package:
1 x 600mW 5.8Ghz V.2Transmitter module
1 x 5.8GHz 2.5 dBi omidirectional antenna
1 x Connector and cable set