A2 Professional Controller, now IN STOCK.
Free Worldwide Shipping
ElectronicaRC are official Dealers for Dji in SPAIN.
Now with GPS Pro Plus (new model)
A2 DJI Professional controller
New Product Release—A2 flagship multi-rotor controller
DJI is pleased to announce a new flagship muti-rotor controller, it's called the A2. Superseding the Wookong family, the A2 sticks closely to the DJI's tradition of wowing customers with high specs, but it also innovates dramatically in a couple of key areas, which DJI hopes will give it an edge over the competition.
DJI A2 multi-rotor stabilization controller is a complete flight control system for various multi-rotor platforms, for commercial and industrial AP applications. It opens an unprecedented era of precise positioning and perfect flight control in harsh environments for flight control systems.
Its high performance antenna, low noise anti-interference front-end RF design, accurate position and speed calculating, represent comprehensive technological breakthroughs. These combined features make the positioning performance of the GPS Pro near perfection; With higher accuracy performance, larger measuring range, and a unique damping design and calibration algorithm, the IMU is able to provide stable output even in high vibration and large movement environments. The built-in receiver system directly supports the popular transmitters, and it also supports a variety of external receivers. Combined with abundant output interfaces and flexible configuration, it makes the flight controller competent for complex control and airborne equipment operation; the new dual CAN-Bus design greatly improves the data throughput and stability of the system.
Based on the technology and design philosophy of DJI’s Ace series of high-performance controllers, the A2 offers you a brand new flight experience. The A2 adopts a full metal case design and utilizes high quality components precisely calibrated with temperature compensation in all gyros and sensors, industry renowned flight algorithm in flight control and UAV field
A2 works perfectly with
1.High-end of the high-end Inherited from the technology of DJI’s Wookong series controller, the A2 offers you a brand new flight experience with a new design philosophy.
2. Precise position hold in extreme environments. With the new generation GPS Module, the multi-rotor will have more accurate position and altitude lock even in semi closed environment.
3. High accuracy and anti-vibration characteristics. Hovering accuracy is improved by the upgraded IMU whose anti-vibration characteristic is significantly improved. With the A2, flying a multi-rotor will be as easy as driving a car.
4.Built-in 2.4ghz DESST Receiver. The A2 has a built-in 2.4ghz DESST receiver which greatly simplifies the system complexity and improves the security of the remote control system
The A2 is compatible to the following receivers:
Futaba FASST series receiver
JR/SPEKTRUM receiver with two-way DSM2 satellite interface
Futaba S-Bus receiver with S-BUS interface
Traditional receiver with DJI DBUS ADAPTER module
5. Flexible extension capability The A2 is equipped with a minimum of twelve output channels, which allows users to greatly extend the advantages of the A2.
6. Remote parameter adjustment enabled. The A2 provides assistant software for iOS devices (Bluetooth 4.0). You can adjust parameters at any time on your mobile device, using only an LED indicator with a built-in Bluetooth module, which makes it easier and convenient. It uses low power Bluetooth to minimize the power consumption of your mobile device. It is easy to use and will automatically save your last connection records. The password mechanism ensures your link is safe. Parameters can be automatically synchronized to the Cloud Server and can be restored immediately when you change your mobile device.
7. Upgraded Power Management Unit. The power management unit (PMU) is upgraded for the A2 to solve the high power consumption. It contains two power outputs for the entire A2 system and receiver separately, a battery voltage monitor, and two CANBus interfaces.
8. Dual CAN-Bus system The A2 system has a dual CAN-Bus design, which means that the system data throughput will be doubled and the extensibility is improved.
10. Advanced friendly features
Power lock when connect assistant software
Inverted Nose-In Return-to-Home
Compass error alarming
Downloads, Manual, Tutorial, wiki
|Size and Weight
||Supported ESC output
||Supported Transmitter for Built-in Receiver
||External Receiver Supported
Hex-Rotor +6,x6,Y6,Rev Y6;
|400Hz refresh frequency
||Futaba FASST Series and DJI DESST Series
||Futaba S-Bus, S-Bus2, DSM2
||Assistant Software System Requirement
||Other DJI Products Supported
|2S ~ 6S LiPo
||-5°C to +60°C
||Windows XP SP3 / 7 /8 (32 or 64 bit)
||Z15,H3-2D,iOSD,2.4G Data Link,S800 EVO
||Hovering Accuracy(In GPS Mode)
||Maximum Wind Resistance
||Max Yaw Angular Velocity
||Max Tilt Angle
|Vertical: ± 0.5m
Horizontal: ± 1.5m
|< 8m/s (17.9mph/28.8km/h)
|Electrical & Mechanical
|MAX 5W (Typical Value: 0.3A@12.5V）
Multiple Control Modes
2-axis Gimbal Supported
Low Voltage Protection
PC & Bluetooth Ground Station
External Receiver Supported
Intelligent Orientation Control
4 Configurable Output
|Total Weight: <= 224g(overall)
||Flight Controller: 54mm x 39mm x 14.9mm
IMU: 41.3mm x 30.5mm x 26.3mm
GPS-Compass Pro: 62mm (diameter) x 14.3mm
LED-BTU-I: 30mm x 30mm x 7.9mm
PMU: 39.5mm x 27.6mm x 9.8mm
Notice:Flight Performance can be effected by mechanical performance and payloads.