Arkbirt Autopilot 2.0 lite
ARKBIRD is a high-accuracy autopilot designed for fixed-wing. It can superimpose OSD (On Screen Display) data on videos and at the same time control the balance, the return and many other maneuvers of your aircraft with high precision. The perfect auto-stabilization system and a plug-and-play design free you from worries and inconveniences and enjoy the beauty of FPV
in an instant.
Arkbird OSD 2.0 LITE Includes:
1. High accuracy air-speed meter interface; with air-speed and ground speed control and protection.
2. New design of shell and internal framework; flight performance optimized.
3. 7 input channels and 7 output channels; with stability augmentation output on the PTZ.
4. Flap can be intelligent controlled by speed , channel1-7 (aileron-flaps) mix-control selectable; with slow release function, flap value can be displayed on the OSD.
5. More ways of mixed control include delta wing and V-tail wing, and Bi-motor plane, Bi-motor flying wing and butterfly brake (mixed control of 1247channel).
6. Analog RSSI port and PPM port; support Arkbird 433 10channel+RSSI single wire transmission.
8 Basic functions Escorts your flight
1. Function all in one broad, on broad IMU (Inertial measurement unit), OSD (On Screen Display), barometer Attitude sensor, 12V-5V regulation chip, “ESC + voltage regulation” dual power supply. Industrial reliable designed.
2. Plug & Play design, no needed to weld any wire.
3.Can be installed flatwise or sidewise, suitable for small aircraft.
4. Intelligent PID controller. Easy to adjust.
5. Adjust parameters by OSD menu and radio stick.
6. Power & Video voltage, Go-home direction, radar mark, flight time, horizon, total distance, and power consumption, etc, can be displayed on Screen.
7. One button auto-leveling, stick back to center, plane can fly levelly.
8. One button RTH (return-to-home), lost radio signal return-home.
Arkbird Autopilot 2.0 lite Manual
10 EXTENDED FUNCTION MEET ALL YOU NEED
- Launch Assist
- Fence mode
- Waypoint mode
- Hover mode
- Flap control
- Butterfly brake
- Flight record
- Gyro mode
- PTZ Output