Alexmos V2.4B7 Brushless Gimbal Controller, not upgradable
Universal 2-axis/ 2-axle Brushless Gimbal Controller. Alexmos V2.4B7
This controller is for use with brushless direct drive (BLDC) motors. Included sensor unit with gyro and accelerometer is mounted on the camera platform; the controller unit receives data from IMU to define camera inclination angles. PID-controller calculates the amount of compensation and sends command to the power unit, which controls the current in the windings and thus the direction of the vector of magnetic field in the stator. Magnetic field moves the rotor to the right position.
Update to 3 Ejes
Weight: 17g (including sensor and wire)
Main board size: 50 x 50mm
Power input: max 4S/ 16.8V (12V is suggested)
* THIS CONTROLLER CAN NOT BE FLASHED WITH OTHER VERSION FIRMWARES!
Installation hint: Sensor chips side facing UP.
* Please be aware that parameter setting of gimbal controller requires great patience and experience, and the performance of your controller greatly depends on its setting. We may not able to provide guidance on tuning of your system for this gimbal controller.
- 50*50mm size with 45*45mm mounting hole pattern for M3 screws
- Access to serial port, so a Bluetooth can also be hooked for easy tuning.
- 2 motors can be driven with this board
- Atmega 328P with Alexmos Bootloader preinstalled
- Controller weight: 15 grams
* Note: FIRMWARES not upgrade
Note about brushless gimbals & Controllers
Brushless gimbals and controllers are very new to the market and is an emerging technology. You will need some patience and effort to get it to work as seen on youtube. THIS IS NOT A PLUG AND PLAY DEVICE!
You will need some understanding of Microsoft windows drivers, software settings and tuning the gimbal software to your liking and to suit your multirotor.
We will try our best to answer your questions and point you in the right direction but getting things to work the way it’s supposed to will be YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. Please understand this before you purchase any Brushless Gimbal Related Item.