ElectronicaRC are official Dealers for Dji in SPAIN.
NOTE: USED PRODUCT (Second Hand). Only Naza M V.2 main controller.
1 x Naza-M V.2 multi-axis control
DJI continues innovating, improving and bringing exciting new products to the market. We integrated our latest technology into the NAZA V2
What’s new with the NAZAM V2 : Hardware
- PMU V2: New case design with CANBUS port. Enhanced BEC functionality, better heat dissipation. With extra CANBUS ports, enhances the expandability of the system and will support: Gopro Zenmuse, iOSD and Bluetooth module for assistant software use on smart phones in the future, etc..
**NAZA V1 can also be upgraded using PMU V2 and support Gopro Zenmuse, iOSD and Bluetooth module..**
- Main Controller The hardware structure has been optimized and the expandability and performance of the flight control system has been enhanced
- Independent LED Module
What’s new with the NAZAM V2 : Firmware and functions
- New attitude stabilization algorithm, provides better flight performance / maneuverability;
- New flight control performance, provides better flight experience; (flight control is smoother, take-off is easier)
- Support for Octo-rotor;l
- One-motor stopped still can land safely (Hexa-rotor, Octo-rotor)
- Automatic course deviation compensation, reduced the effects of magnetic disturbance; interference around the compass detection & warning;
- Added IMU advanced calibration, error identification and warning, reduced the impact of sensor error to the flight performance;
1 x USED NazaM V.2 multi-axis control support Octo-rotor
• Manual, firmware and driver.
- All-in-one Design
- Independent PMU V.2 with amazing function extension (Bec and port Cambus). Supported: IOSD, Zenmuse H3-2D Gimbal and bluetooth LED
- Advanced & Improved Attitude Stabilization Algorithm
- Nine Types of Multi-rotors Supported: Quad I, Quad X; Hexa I, Hexa V, Hexa Y, Hexa IY; Octo X, Octo I, Octo V
- Multiple Flight Control Modes/Intelligent Switching: three types of control modes: GPS Atti. Mode (with GPS module), Atti. Mode, Manual Mode.
- GPS Module Available/Accurate Position Hold: (optional) plug and play GPS module will greatly enhance the performance for Aerial Photography with accurate Position Hold, Return-To-Home and Intelligent Orientation Control functionalities. Hovering accuracy is approximately 2.5m horizontal and 0.8m vertical.
- Intelligent Orientation Control: Usually, the forward direction of a flying multi-rotor is the same as the nose direction. By using Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC), wherever the nose points, the forward direction has nothing to do with nose direction
- Enhanced Failsafe Mode: sticks from controller will go to center position. If the GPS module is used, you can also set RTH on failsafe
- Two Levels of Low Voltage Protections: LED warning. The first level will blink the red light continuously; the second level will blink red light continuously and the multi-rotor will descend and land
- Motor Arm and Motor Dis-arm: There are four ways to start the motors, see manual.
- PPM, S-BUS & Ordinary Receiver Supported: Minimum Four channel receiver supported, installation quick and easy, not easy to make mistakes.
- Independent LED Module: indication of the flight status, through the LED flashing frequency and colour .The pilot can get information more quickly and more conveniently, even at night. The Led module has a USB interface, which is used for parameter settings and firmware upgrade.
- Built-in Gimbal Stabilization Function: is compatible with almost all 2-axis gimbal systems.
- Multi-rotor One-power Output Fail Protection.
- Remote Gain Adjustment: adjustment by using a control slider on the TX during flight, in order to obtain better performance.
- New Assistant Software & Firmware Online Update: The logical design makes your parameter settings more simple and convenient. Like other DJI products the Naza-M V2 firmware can be upgraded free online.
||Supported ESC output
||Working Voltage Range
|Quad-rotor I4, X4
Hex-rotor I6, X6, IY6, Y6
|400Hz refresh frequency
||PCM or 2.4GHz with minimum 4 channels
VU Input: 7.4V ~ 26.0 V
(recommend 2S ~ 6S LiPo)
Output(V-SEN port red wire): 3A@5V
||Assistant Software System Requirement
|-10°C ~ 50°C
||Windows XP sp3 / Windows 7 / Windows 8
|Max Yaw Angular Velocity
||Max Tilt Angle
||Ascent / Descent
|MC: 45.5mm x 32.5mm x 18.5mm
PMU: 39.5mm x 27.5mm x 10.0mm
GPS & Compass 46mm(diameter)x10mm
LED: 25mm x 25mm x 7.0mm
|Multiple Autopilot Control Mode
Low Voltage Protection
S-Bus Receiver Support
PPM Receiver Support
Independent PMU Module
2-axle Gimbal Support
Notice:Flight Performance can be effected by mechanical performance and payloads