Alexmos BaseCam Simple BGC3.0 32-Bit 3 AXIS with 2 IMU and CNC Case. Brushless Gimbal Controller with official firmware V.3 (updable)
BaseCam SimpleBGC 32-bit
The controller can be used for building high-quality 3-axis camera stabilizing systems which can be mounted to UAV and for building handheld camera stabilizers.
This version of the controller is our new direction in the development of the stabilizing solutions. It will replace the previous 8-bit version of the SimpleBGC controller, keeping 100% back-compatibility, but adding the new fuctionality.
Basic functions of the controller
- 32-bit MCU — ARM Cortex M4. Effectively calculates the complex tasks for 3-axes stabilization.
- Allows camera control with the RC or analog joystick.
- Use several switchable profiles for different modes of operation
- Supports variety of RC protocols: PWM, Sum-PPM, spektrum and s-bus.
- Battery voltage monitoring, compensating voltage drop in the PID-regulator.
- Low battery alarm (output to 5V active buzzer).
- Increased number of inputs for controlling signals + 3 additional reserved input/output AUX1-AUX3.
- Can supply up to 1A current for external devices on the 5V power line.
- Dedicated UART-socket to connect optional Bluetooth module
- Reverse-polarity protection, overheat and overcurrent protection
- USB interface for the PC connection, to configure, control and upgrade firmware.
- Graphical user interface to manage the settings. Windows / OS X / Linux versions.
- Control through the Serial-protocol using dedicated API.
- Improved attitude estimation algorythms
- Ssecond IMU, that will increase the short-term precision of the stabilization 10x-30x times and will make stable work in any frame position.
THIS IS THE LICENSED OFFICIAL VERSION.
Welcome to access the Official website to know more:
|Size of the board:
|Distance between the mounting holes:
|Diameter of the mounting holes:
|Power supply voltage:
||8–25 V (3s-5s LiPo)
|Maximum motor current:
|5V output current to power external devices:
||up to 1 A
1 x Gimbal Controller main board 32-bit (with CNC case)
1 x sensors + wire distribution module (plastic case)
1 x sensor (CNC case)
2 x sensor wires
1 x power supply cable
Connection Diagram for boards ver.3.0 (97Kb 16.05.2014)
Bluetooth connection for boards ver.3.0 (50Kb 29.04.2014)
Serial Protocol Specification (ver. 2.4) (191Kb 19.05.2014)
Drivers to conect USB Windows 7 here: http://www.chinstruments.com/USB_latest.shtml
IMPORTANT NOTE: you will loose all previous setting after upgrading to this version.
!!PLEASE, SAVE SETTINGS TO FILE BEFORE UPGRADING!!
This price included a royality fee for Alex Mos software, the Bootloader is licensed
* Please be aware that parameter setting of gimbal controller requires great patience and experience, and the performance of your controller greatly depends on its setting. We may not able to provide guidance on tuning of your system for this gimbal controller.
Note about brushless gimbals & Controllers
Brushless gimbals and controllers are very new to the market and is an emerging technology. You will need some patience and effort to get it to work as seen on youtube. THIS IS NOT A PLUG AND PLAY DEVICE!
You will need some understanding of Microsoft windows drivers, software settings and tuning the gimbal software to your liking and to suit your multirotor.
We will try our best to answer your questions and point you in the right direction but getting things to work the way it’s supposed to will be YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. Please understand this before you purchase any Brushless Gimbal Related Item.