3 AXIS Alexmos V3.3 Brushless Gimbal Controller with official firmware and firmware upgradeable
Universal 2-axis/ 2-axle Brushless Gimbal Controller & IMU - SimpleBGC
- With latest official V2.4B7 firmware
- Firmware upgrade is supported when newer official version firmwares available
This controller is for use with brushless direct drive (BLDC) motors. Included sensor unit with gyro and accelerometer is mounted on the camera platform; the controller unit receives data from IMU to define camera inclination angles. PID-controller calculates the amount of compensation and sends command to the power unit, which controls the current in the windings and thus the direction of the vector of magnetic field in the stator. Magnetic field moves the rotor to the right position.
Weight: 26g (including sensor and wire)
Main board size: 50 x 50mm
Power input: max 4S/ 16.8V (12V is suggested)
* FIRMWARES upgrade by USB!
IMPORTANT NOTE: you will loose all previous setting after upgrading to this version.
!!PLEASE, SAVE SETTINGS TO FILE BEFORE UPGRADING!!
Installation hint: Sensor chips side facing UP.
1 x GBC Universal Brushless Gimbal Controller main board
1 x sensor
1 x connection wire
Mini size 3 axis brushless gimbal controller BGC V3.0, especially for cameras like Gopro, Sony series micro DSLR cameras.
With 2.4b7 firmware upgradeable
8-bit version of the Simple BGC gimbal controller
Built-in sensor and USB port
DVR8313 motor driver
2.5-A peak or 1.75-A rims output current per channel
Driving current: 1.75A max
Mini size: 50mm*50mm
Allow to set RC ANGLE mode (i.e. proportional control) in Follow mode, and for YAW axis.
Follow SPEED range reduced 2x times to get finer control near low values.
If motors were turned OFF before ACC and GYRO calibration, they keep their state after calibration finished (otherwise it was problem to make fast 6-axis calibration)
After executing 'Motors ON' command, reset gimbal to home position
More stable work with low serial speeds when airlink connection is used (3DR modems, etc). In this case, its recommended to reduce frame rate in the Realtime Data tab.
- Serial API, CMD_CONTROL.SPEED_MODE did not worked
- Sum-PPM input (FrSky and may be others 8-channel) was conflicted with PWM inputs from flight controller
- Sometimes YAW axis may go wrong when pitching camera up or down in the Follow mode.
- "Swap RC ROLL<->YAW" menu command did not saved new assignment into EEPROM
- (GUI): When saving Profile 2, 3 to file, actually Profile 1 was saved
This price included a royality fee for Alex Mos software, the Bootloader is licensed
* Please be aware that parameter setting of gimbal controller requires great patience and experience, and the performance of your controller greatly depends on its setting. We may not able to provide guidance on tuning of your system for this gimbal controller.
Note about brushless gimbals & Controllers
Brushless gimbals and controllers are very new to the market and is an emerging technology. You will need some patience and effort to get it to work as seen on youtube. THIS IS NOT A PLUG AND PLAY DEVICE!
You will need some understanding of Microsoft windows drivers, software settings and tuning the gimbal software to your liking and to suit your multirotor.
We will try our best to answer your questions and point you in the right direction but getting things to work the way it’s supposed to will be YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. Please understand this before you purchase any Brushless Gimbal Related Item.