Altimeter MicrosensorTM V4
- Aproximately 1 foot (.3 meter) resolution
- Reads up to approx 20,000 feet (6096 m) Above Sea Level
- Weight 4 grams (0.15 oz)
- Dimensions 28 mm x 16 mm x 10 mm
- Precalibrated – no user calibration required
- Advanced Temperature Compensation
- Accessible static port
- Selectable Metric or English units
Altitude MicroSensor have two modes: work standalone with no additional equipment required, as well revving up your eLogger and PowerPanel LCD for full data logging. This precision instruments use pressure differential to measure Altitude.
For standalone mode, simply plug the sensors into a spare receiver channel or small battery (3V to 16V) and fly your model. Then, when you land, your maximum altitude will display on the built-in 7 segment LED. For example, if you flew to 281 feet, the unit will display “2 – 8 - 1” repeatedly. No configuration, additional equipment, or computer required!
Or, connect yourAltimerter MicrosensorTM V4 to any of our eLogger products for full logging and graphing of your flight’s altitude!
New: now you can use the Altimeter MicrosensorTM V4 with your own Firmware/Microcontroller!