EZOSD with 100 AMP Sensor and XT60 Connector
The OSD EZosd comes ready to fly with everything you need in the box. There is an New 10Hz GPS (big model antenna, more sensitive) with connecting cable, a 100A exact current sensor, and cables.
New!!! Instalation conector RSSI optional 9Euros. Choose this option.
Simple, uncluttered display, just the essentials. ‘Which way is home’, and ‘how long can I stay up here’. Enjoy the view, not the skills of the HUD author.
* A true Plug & Fly OSD
* New 10 Hz GPS receiver (big model antenna, more sensitive) is included in the main unit, no more cabling needed
* RSSI voltage on screen possible with most rc receivers
* Crisp text, shadowed for better visibility (summer sky or a winter)
* No need for a PhD to install and configure.
* Robust design, reverse polarity protection and overvoltage protection
* Firmware upgrades through standard USB (mini-USB on-board ) No need to purchase 'programming adapters
* Intuitive menu system with 3 onboard menu buttons.
* No connection to an R/C receiver required to configure
* OSD control, on/off through a free RC channel (opcional)
* Robust telemetry downlink, for live Google Earth™ Tracking, or ImmersionRC’s Antenna Tracking system. (optional)
* TV System: PAL/NTSC auto-detect
* 10Hz GPS update rate. New!!!!!
- Dimensions: 60x30 mm.
- Weight: 12 grams OSD
- New 10 Hz update rate, more sensitive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Battery usage and power guage (motor)
- Distance to home
- Dynamic Directional Arrow
- Motor Current Consumption exact
- Climb rates
- Total Distance
- Fight time and many more.
- Warnings for low battery voltage, pack capacity reached, too high, too far, etc.. (EXAMPLE) warn you, when selected parameters are exceeded, for example, altitude > 150m)
- After-flight debriefing, shows a summary of the flight: Max. altitude, max. distance, max. speed, average speed, distance flown, etc.
Some of the EzOSD's safety features from Sander Sassen on Vimeo.
The OSD will pass through the +5V power supplied by the transmiter and to the camera. If you'd like to use 12V cameras and transmitters that can be done also, please check the manual for options.