Omnibus F4 ACRO
It is supported by Raceflight CC3D REVO Firmware
F4 Flight Controller is based on the latest F405 MCU and has 128Mbit Flash which will give your racing drone unseen before performance and handling capabilities. It is 36×36 small and extremely lightweight.
F4 flight controller is designed to provide awesome flight performance for your racing drone. It is small and extremely lightweight which allow you to get maximum out of your quadcopter. F4 racing drone flight controller gives you all the features you need for the heart of your aircraft, whether you’re into FPV racing, acrobatic flying or aerial photography it’s perfect. Supports a variety of aircraft, tricopters, quadcopters, hexacopters, octocopters, planes and more.
The newest firmware support Buzzer function.
- STM32 F405 MCU, Runs Raceflight CC3D REVO firmware
- SBUS/PPM input (Pinheaders)
- 6 PWM output (Pinheaders)
- 128Mb Flash(16M Byte)
- SPI Gyro MPU6000 (the 6 axis SPI Gyrometer + Accelerometer)
- On-Board OSD (controllered by Betaflight, FC over SPI bus)
- MicroSD Blackbox
- Baro (BMP280)
- F4 Processor (F405)
- 5v3a SBEC
- Built-in Current Sensor
- Buildin Current/Voltage sensor!
- Firmware hex = OMNIBUSF4SD hex from dropdown.
- Smartaudio capable VTX PID Programming
- D- Shot Supported (no Modification)
- SBUS/PPM + DSMX Ports
- SmartAudio V2 via J10
- current + voltage + rssi + buzzer as pins
- 4x 3 pin holes for ESCs + 4x signal pin holes
- IR pins for lap timing transponder
- mount holes 30.5×30.5mm
1x Omnibus F4 ACRO flight controller
1.The F4 flight controller does not work with Led function .
2.Only CC3D Revolution can 100% support F4 firmware.