Now IN STOCK, ready to ship!!!
Free Worldwide Shipping
ElectronicaRC are official Dealers for FatShark in SPAIN.
This is Dominator HDO
SHIP BY COURRIER UPS EXPRESS, DELIVERY TIME 24 HOURS TO EUROPE
Included Battery 1800 mAh, and New Fan with TOP COVER equiped faceplate !!!
Fat Shark’s flagship HDO is the world’s first FPV goggle to use OLED display technology.
The HDO’s OLED display stack produces vivid colors and higher contrast ratios, giving pilots the ability to see better detail under challenging and changing lighting conditions. Fast-moving images also display better thanks to reduced artifacts from image retention. On top of the OLED module, Fat Shark’s patented optics produce crisp images from corner to corner on each display, alleviating any blurriness around the edges of the image.
Additional features include a higher-power module bay for power-hungry, next generation receivers and an improved user interface for better switching between HDMI and analog feeds.
1x headset HDO with fan equipped faceplate
1x 1800mAh Battery w/LED indicator and USB-Charging Battery
1x Zipper carry case
The HDO’s have a 960 x 720 pixel resolution, bringing the highest resolution image to ever in the Fat Shark line. The OLED also brings a high contrast ratio by not requiring a backlight like the LCD screens from older generations. This provides deeper blacks and brighter whites. Additonally, the OLED technology brings a more robust color gamut, providing a rich spectrum. A refresh rate capable of keeping up with even the fastest pilots give you the confidence to fly in challenging circumstances.
Equally important, the enhanced power system is capable of running the latest generation modules without missing a beat. The Fat Shark HDO FPV goggles also pair perfectly with the Fat Shark head tracking unit as well. The HDO's feature an HDMI port allowing input of HD sources into the goggle displays. The user interface has been updated as well, with seamless switching between analog and HDMI sources.
The Fat Shark HDO FPV goggles give you the fidelity and immersion needed to take your flights to the next level.
- Highest resolution display of any commercial video glasses (XGA 1024X768)
- Modular docking ports for back compatibility with existing RF modules including the soon to be released, Oled receiver, 2G4 NexwaveRF module and the amazing new Trinity head tracking module. Really easy to fit, plug&play
- Fan equiped faceplate integrated
- 37 degree FOV (22.5º Vertical)
- 59-69mm IPD Range (adjustable)
- 4:3 imagen ratio
- Glass optics
- Support Side/Side 3D
- DVR (recorder, does not support HD recording)
- Mini HDMI
- XGA 1024 X 768 Display
- Flat image with no edge distortion
- NTSC/PAL Auto Selecting
- High definition media interface 720p Support
- Accommodates diopter lens (optional)
- Modular design:,accomodates 1.3Ghz, 2.4Ghz or 5.8Ghz Recevier inserts (optional)
- Modular design: accomodate headtracker as an insert (optional)
- FOV (field of view): 37 degrees diagonal (22.5º Vertical)
- Glass optics (binocular 8p direct view optical engine)
- Interpupillary (IPD) distance: 59 to 69 mm (adjustable)
- Optional diopter lens inserts: -2, -4, -6 dpt sold separately
- Channel selection
- Volume control
- Mode selection (wired/wireless)
- Contrast/ brightness control
- 2D/3D side/side analog/ 2D/3D side/side digital (HD only)
- DVR control
- HT control
- Power supply: 7 - 13 V (2S/3S supply)
- Power consumption (@7.4V nominal):
- 350mA wireless mode
- 200mA direct mode (no RX)
RF Modules (optional):
- 43 channel support on 6 bands (1G3, 2G4, 4 x 5G8)
- Ergonomic molded headset with faceplace w/ adjustable headband
- Faceplace for ambient light reduction
- Weight: 186g
- Full color Kopin CyberDisplay
- HD: 1024 X 768 SVGA
- NTCS/PAL auto selecting
- Modular (sold separately)
- MicroSD support to 32Gb
- Record rate: 6Mbps
- MJPG compression, 30 fps, AVI
- File playback (no codec support other than native recording)
- Upgradeable via SD card
- Does not support HD recording
- 1800 mAh 7.4V 2S (included)
- 3.5mm AV in/out port
- Power in port
- 3.5mm 3p earphone port
- MiniDIN4 data port (head tracking)
- RF module port