FeiYu G3 Mini 3D (3 axis)
- MiNi 3D 3-Axis Brushless Gimbal ( For aircraft ) suitable for GoPro4,GoPro3+,GoPro3 or cameras with similar size.
- Can be easily mounted in fixed wing, multirotor, helicopter for aerial photography, and can work independently only need power supply.
- There is no need to set up and adjust the parameter.
- For the first use, power on the Gimbal, and then keep it static for a while, after its reset, the gimbal will be in a level position automatically. Then you can use it normally.
- You can reverse it and upward install on a fixed wing aircraft
- You can install on vertical
When connect to RC receiver it can switch in 3 working modes, also can control the heading and pitch via the RC receiver.
● Heading Follow Mode —— Camera Pitch and Roll angles remain constant, heading follows the nose position,pitch can be control by RC
● Heading And Pitch Follow Mode ——Camera Roll angle remains constant. Heading follow the nose position and Pitch follow the elevation of the aircreft.
● Heading Lock Mode ——Heading, Pitch and Roll are all locked to point at one position. Heading and pitch can be control by RC .
Bring Your Experience to the New Extreme
New FY designed processing engine. One button startup.
Always ready to fly. No complex setup required.
Compatible with various drone models.
Experience The Thrill. Like You Have Never Before.
Mini gimbal series is FY's solution to the commercial aerial gimbal market.
Various drone manufacturer have licensed our technology to use in their products.
Join in to see why the Mini3d is one of the most broadly adopted aerial gimbal.
Ground Breaking Technology at
Magnetic encoder accurately detects all aerial maneuvers. Predictive calculation ensures gimbal compensates movements correctly.
Sensory system precisely captures all transitions from all three axis.
Cable management designed to prevent damages and maximize product lifespan.
The Mini3D combines the above technologies to form the ultimate aerial camera stabilizer.
Made With Premium Material
Manufactured with focus on every little detail.
Advanced Brushless Motor
Lightweight brushless motor combined with improved processing engine allows the Mini3D to measure static/active movements in ±0.01° deviation.
Three Unique Operating Modes.
Camera is permitted to pan left or right. Vertical tilts or rolls are restricted.
Camera is permitted to pan left or right and tilt up and down. Rolls are restricted
Camera stays in its current orientation. All panning, tilting and rolls are restricted.
Camera Orientation Detection System
No matter how your camera is mounted, the Mini 3D is capable of identifying the mounting
position and making the appropriate adjustments to its configuration.