This is a new sensor designed and developed by FrSKY to collect important flight information and performance data which can then be transmitted via the SMART PORT of telemetry-enabled receivers such as X8R, X6R, X4R, etc to a Taranis Transmitter .
This particular sensor is used to monitor the voltages of LiPo packs. It incorporates a colourful easy-to-read (even in the dark!) OLED (organic light-emitting diode) display showing both total voltage and individual cell voltages. Simply plug in your LiPo balance plug to view the voltage readings. Two FrSKY LiPo Voltage Sensors can be combined to detect up to 12S LiPo packs.
This sensor may also be used as a handy, pocket-size, stand-alone LiPo checker.
ID Set up:
Each type of FrSky Smart Port enabled sensor has its unique physical ID. The default physical ID for this sensor is 02. The ID number can be changed using the FrSky Servo Channel Changer. Please refer to the instruction manual for the FrSky Servo Channel Changer for details.
- Accurate display of LiPo cell voltages
- Clear OLED disply - can even be read in the dark!
- Light weight - only 5.2g
- Compatibility: FrSky Smart Port enabled receivers, such as X8R, X6R, X4R, etc.
- Measurement range: single cell (3.7V) to 6S (22.2V) LiPo
- Cell voltage display range: 0.20V~4.20V
- Voltage display resolution: 0.01V
- Voltage detection precision: 0.03V
- Current of the board: 15.5mA
- Operating temperature range: -30 to +70C
- Screen resolution: 128 x 64 pixels
- Display: OLED screen
- Dimensions: 45 x 21 x 7mm
- Weight: 5.2g
- Measurement range: 1cell 3.7v to 6cell 22.2v