The XJT telemetry transmitter module is compatible with the JR style modules.
The latest upgrade to the FrSky Telemetry Radio System now features up to 16 channels and the new Smart Port for duplex communications with X series receivers. (Only certain transmitters are capable of sending 16 channels to the XJT.)
The module is compatible with both the V8, D, LR and X Series (telemetry) receivers from FrSky.
Add the XJT to the back of your Transmitter JR/ Turnigy/ FrSky Taranis transmitter for 32 channel in total!
Advanced Continuous Channel Shifting Technology (ACCST SYSTEM) achieves highly reliable link in interference rich environments.
Smart Port - Full Duplex communication
Easy to bind and instant link-up
Excellent reboot times
All channels failsafe
Very smooth servo movement
Alarm on events of receiver (low battery voltages, poor reception, etc.)
Error-free link, by using 48bits CRC algorithm
- V8 Series: (Non-Telemetry receivers)
- V8FR-II, V8R7-II, V8R4-II, VD5M
- D Series: (Telemetry receivers)
- D8R, D8R-II, D8R-II Plus, D8RSP, D8R-XP, D6FR, D4FR, D4R-II, etc.
- X Series: (Telemetry receivers)
- LR Series: (Long Range receivers)
Compatible with the following transmitters:
JR: 347, 388, 783, U8, PCM10, PCM10S, PCM10SX, PCM10IIS, 8103, J9303, MX-22, MX-24S, PX, 9XII, Eurgle 9X, Turnigy 9X and more.
• Two auto-detected modulations of PXX (mode selection, bind, model match, range check, failsafe, etc. on radio side) or CPPM.
• Three selectable modes of D8 (existing 8ch two-way), D16 (new 16ch two-way full duplex transmission) and LR12 (new 12ch one-way long range).
• Smart Port enabled, realizing two-way full duplex transmission.
• Detect the module antenna’s working status and give sound warnings if the module antenna is broken or does not have intact contact, etc.
• Super lower latency (approx. 1/3 of current systems) and higher precision (transmitter’s hardware and software support required, such as FrSky transmitters).
The Smart port: Two-way Radio System developed by FrSky.
Receiver Specification (X8R):
Operating voltage: 4 - 10.0V
Telemetry Smart Port
Power consumption: 100mA
With RSSI output: analog voltage output (0-3.3V)
Number of channels: 16 (1-8 Ch from conventional channel outputs, 1-16 Ch from SBUS port or conbine two X8R to become a 16 Channel receiver)
SBUS Port (Ch1 - Ch16)
Dimensions: 46.2 x 26.6 x 14.2 mm
Compatiblity: FRSKY: XJT/DFT/DJT/DHT/DHT-U in D_mode/ FRSKY Taranis X9D/XJT in (D8 or D16 mode)
Module specification XJT:
Module slot: Jr/Graupner type
Modulations: PXX or CPPM (auto-detected)
Operating voltage: 6.0V-15.0V (can handle 3S!)
Power consumption: 140mA (6V) / 80mW (12V)
Output Power:: 100mW
Modes: D8, D16 or LR12 (selectable)
Telemetry Interface / Upgrade Interface: Smart Port, RS232 Seral Port
1 x Transmitter module XJT
1 x Transmitter Antenna
1 x 16-channel receiver X8R
Smart Port (S.Port) is a signal wire full duplex digital transmission interface developed by FrSky Electronic Co., LTD. All product enabled with Smart Port (including XJT module, X8R receiver, new hub-less sensor, new Smart Dashboard, etc) serial port user data an other user input / Output devices can be connected without limitations for numbers or sequences at a high transmission speed.