Telemetry for Android and iOS
Live Map, Lost Model, Telemetry...
Live Google Maps tracking of your aircraft in the palm of your hand! Another innovative and unique product from ImmersionRC. The iTelemetry interface for Android requires no external hardware to decode the EzOSD/TinyTelemetry telemetry data.
- The only Android application for FPV use
- Compatible with EzOSD and TinyTelemetry audio telemetry
- Simple cable connects the Phone to an A/V receiver
- Plane position shown live on the phone's display
- Use as lost model finder
The new 'v2' ImmersionRC iTelemetry Dongle is the interface between your model's telemetry downlink, and your smart phone or tablet.
A unique real-time telemetry decoder application, available as a free download for either iOS or Android devices, shows your model's position in real-time on a moving map, and shows critical flight parameters.
The ImmersionRC iTelemetry dongle connects between your A/V receiver's output, via a standard 3.5mm 4-pole jack, and your smart-phone or tablet's headphone/mic input.
A unique real-time telemetry decoder application, freely downloadable from either the ImmersionRC website, or the apple AppStore, provides the following features
- Moving map display, plane position shown as a trail of 'breadcrumbs' during flight
- Recovery of lost models, showing the model's last known position, along with the position of the smart-phone/tablet.
- Real-time updates of:
- positional status (distance, altitude, direction, etc.)
- uplink status (RSSI, Link Quality)
- Battery status (current, voltage, mAh consumed)
- Headphone output to allow smart device audio alerts to be heard by the pilot
- Adjustable 'thumbwheel' gain control, to adapt the audio levels to different devices.