Tarot Retractable Landing Gear Controller and Power Supply - TL8X002
This retractable landing gear controller is comptaibtle with the Tarot X-series and T-series multirotors.
- Polarity Protection: The controller is protected against revered positive and negative polarity
- Power Up Safe: The gear will remain deployed when you power on, regardless of the gear switch position.
- Working Status Light: The LED status light will blink when the gear is in motion, once fully deployed or retracted, the LED status will go out.
- Fail Safe Protection: The landing gear will automatically deploy if the control signal is lost
- Wide Working Voltage: The controller has a built in UBEC so it's compatible with 3S-6S(12.6V-25.2V)
Compatible with: Tarot TL8X003 / TL8X001 / TL96030 landing gears only - not compatible with the TL65B43
Working Voltage: 3S-6S(12.6V-25.2V)
Minimum Voltage: 10V
Maximum Voltage: 26V
Signal input: PWM signal, <1520us will deploy, >1520us will retract
- Nothing happened after power up : Check controller's polarity (Red Black cable)
- Landing Gear stuck in the middle : Check mechanical of the gear box, anything jammed in the way?
- After Landing Gears set position, LED won't go out : Check the battery voltage, could be too low
- After powered up, LED keeps blinking rapidly : Controller and RC Receiver communication problem, check the plug is it reversed? Receiver is controlling this channel effectively?
Please confirm you have connected the Landing Gears correctly
With the controller powered up, please unplug the Controller's servo cable from the RC Receiver, the controller will go into Fail Safe mode, you should see the landing gears fully deploy, if they do, that means you've connected the landing gear's polarity to the controller correctly.