LVBoost is a boost converter that can take voltages as low as 0.5V and convert them into higher, more useful voltages like 3.3V or 5V. It has an exceptionally low quiescent draw - typically under .4mA. these features make LVBoost a great choice for powering projects from solar or other renewable energy sources.
From a 3V input, 500mA @5V out is easily achievable, allowing you to charge nearly any portable device that meets the USB spec.
The output voltage is set with a small screw potentiometer on the side of the LVBoost.
- Model: LVBoost
- 2.2 to 5V output voltage range
- .5V to 5V input voltage range
- 1.5A max input current
- Weight: 2gr.
- 1 or 2 cell Alkaline/NiMH to USB chargers Solar cell regulation
- Single cell lithium to 5V conversion
- Thermoelectric Generators