Omnibus F4 Pro V.3
Now with SD card reader and Baro The Omnibus F4 Pro V3 has the F4 processor has a Built-in Current / Voltage Sensor . Built-in OSD, video filtering, Baro, and LDO. Supports D-Shot out of the box with no Modification. Tuning could not be easier with the help of the black box SD card reader and tuning via transmitter in the OSD. It is now possible to connect your Smartaudio capable VTX
Upgrade version of OMNIBUS F4, the OMNIBUS F4 Pro V3 added SD card supports, has 5v3A BEC, LC filter for Camera and VTX, build in Current sensor for high Integration Frame.
The v3 Pro version now includes a built in BEC so you can power this board directly from your flight battery (up to 4S)
- SPI Gyro MPU6000 (the 6 axis SPI Gyrometer + Accelerometer)
- On-Board OSD (controllered by Betaflight, FC over SPI bus)
- MicroSD Blackbox
- Baro (BMP280)
- F4 Processor (F405)
- 5v3a SBEC
- Built-in Current Sensor
- On-Board Video Filter (only can supply 5V to VTX and Camera)
- STM32 F403 MCU
- Buildin Current/Voltage sensor!
- Firmware hex = OMNIBUSF4SD hex from dropdown.
- Smartaudio capable VTX PID Programming
- D- Shot Supported (no Modification)
- SBUS/PPM + DSMX Ports
- SmartAudio V2 via J10
- current + voltage + rssi + buzzer as pins
- 4x 3 pin holes for ESCs + 4x signal pin holes
- IR pins for lap timing transponder
• 1x Omnibus F4 Pro V3 flight controller
• 1x Pin connector
• 1x Wire with servo connector
pin headers are not included but we do sell them separately.
If you have trouble geting the FC to recognise your PPM receiver, here is what you need to do. You need to enable RX_serial in the GUI and turn UART3 on. Save and reboot the flight controller. Then re-selecting RX_PPM again on the GUY and the FC now communicates with your PPM receiver
INSTALL THE BETAFLIGHT CONFIGURATOR
zadig_2.2 drivers here