Open LRS 433MHz TX Module (JR/Turnigy compatible)
The all new Open LRS Tx Module is an open source transmitter module that can be programmed to use your choice of protocol and any channel in the 400~460MHz range. It is a fully user-customizable RF transmitter system. It can even be programmed to utilize extra features such as telemetry when used with the OpenLRS Rx module.
The Open LRS Tx Module a very versatile unit perfect for your custom projects. It utilizes a 100mW RFM22B RF unit and Atmega328 processor with Arduino Bootloader allowing you to upload pre-written codes or write your own to suit your transmitter needs.
The default code utilizes 3 channel frequency hopping. If you would like to use a different protocol, you can write your own hopping codes or simply download one of the many pre-written OpenLRS code sets already available.
• 3.3v FTDI support for easy programming
• Serial Port for firmware upload and telemetry application
• I2C port for sensor applications (Wii Motion Plus based Headtracker)
• 16Mhz Atmega328 processor with Arduino Pro Mini compatible bootloader.
• LM2937 3.3v voltage regulator
• U.F.L connector between PCB and antenna
• Buzzer for audible information
• RFM22B transceiver unit including Si4432 chip with configurable 0-100mW output, frequency hopping capability and hundreds of features
Compatibility: 5-pin JR compatible module-based transmitters
Voltage input: 6.8~12VDC
Range: Full range system
1x OpenLRS Tx Module 433Mhz 100mW (JR/Turnigy compatible)
*Note: If you arte going to updrade firmware of Open LRS requires computer programming skills and basic Arduino experience. Files and firmware to downloads by internet,. Search "Open LRS"