Presentacion Soporte Pan&Tilt GoPro FPV. from javier martinez on Vimeo.
Aluminum System Pan & Tilt for HD cameras GOPRO . Compact, lightweight and easy to mount. Weight 20 gr.!!!
Reverse means that you can mount the Pan&Tilt with the camera above or below the plane.
Weight Pan&Til more GoPro camera and 2 servos MG90: 135 gr.
* Fork for the Pan servo
* Camera cover for mounting above or below the plane
* Aluminum clamp, to remove or relocate the GoPro camera quickly on the Pan&Tilt.
One or Two Servos MG90 (Digital and Metal Gear)
Servos and GoPro camera not included
Funcionamiento Pan&Tilt GoPro from javier martinez on Vimeo.* Works with Mini servos (low weight) and adjusts to the servo hole of Cockpit FPV.
* All connections are accessible and is easy placement and extraction GoPro camera on the Pan&Tilt
* The camera and servos are together, making the centers of gravity and thus approaching the servos work better and endure more beatings to be lower inertias
* It can be mounted with Servo MG90 Digital, Metaltal Gear screws themselves and the servo arms. Do not need anything extra.
* The arms of the servos (both Pan and Tilt) imbedded in some recesses in the aluminum block and not "skate" on it
* The tilt motion is from 0 ° to 90 ° giving the maximum to the ATV t of and the movement is direct to the servo, is more precise in movement.
* This system can be used with the camera down the plane or up.
* With Expander servo travel to 180 º or MaxSafe-Pan movement can reach 180 º or 190 º. In the Tilt movement is not necessary
* The aluminum is theoretically unbreakable, if have a sharp blow can be straightened easily.
Optional: Select your Pan Expander (180º Expander, MaxSafe 180º ) and your servos Below.