V2 Dual TTL 3DR Radio 433Mhz 100mW Telemetry
- Dual TTL 3DRobotics 3DR Radio Telemetry Kit 433Mhz for Mini APM pro / Pixhawk / APM 2.6 APM 2.7 2.8
- The 3DRobotics 3DR Radio is the ideal way to setup a telemetry connection between your APM and a ground station. Small, inexpensive and with great range, the 3DR radio uses an open source firmware which allows us to do things that cannot be done with other radios.
- Very small size
- Light weight (under 4 grams without antenna)
- Available in 433Mhz
- Receiver sensitivity to
- 121 dBm - Transmit power up to 20dBm (100mW)
- Transparent serial link - Air data rates up to 250kbps
- Range of approx 1 mile - MAVLink protocol framing and status reporting
- Frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) - Adaptive time division multiplexing (TDM)
- Support for LBT and AFA - Configurable duty cycle - Built in error correcting code (can correct up to 25% data bit errors)
- Demonstrated range of several kilometers with a small omni antenna - Can be used with a bi-directional amplifier for even more range
- Open source firmware
- AT commands for radio configuration
- RT commands for remote radio configuration
- Adaptive flow control when used with APM
- Based on the HopeRF HM-TRP radio module, featuring an SiLabs Si1000 RF microcontroller.
The SiK firmware includes a bootloader that permits radio firmware upgrades over the serial interface, and radio firmware with configurable parameters. Firmware upgrades and configuration are fully supported in the APM Mission Planner . Configuration is also possible through the 3DR Radio Configurator or AT commands.
Included with this product:
•2 x Radio Moden 433Mhz V.2
•2 x "Telemetry Cable"
•2 x "Antenna 433MHz RP-SMA 2dBi"
•3DR Radio Configurator
•DOCUMENTATION, SET UP AND COUNTRY COMPATIBILITY
*Note: This is not an original 3DR brand product.