Before making any king of returns is necessary to open a ticket in the nextlink to request a RMA number
Products purchased through ElectronicaRC and under warranty* may be returned for replacement by following these steps:
1. Request RMA form in www.electronicarc.com/support to obtain RMA number.
2. Print, fill out the Return Material Authorization Form in its entirety, scan and return back trough the ticket system
3. Place the RMA Form in the box with the item(s) being returned.
4. Return the authorized item(s) per shipping instructions.
5. Our Replacement Department will process your request
1. Be sure to obtain an RMA number and clearly mark the outside of the box(s) with this number.
2. Ship only the items that are authorized
3. Ship items to the address indicated in the RMA document.
4. Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for the repairs to be complete (includes shipping time and diagnosis/repair time)
*Shipments received by ElectronicaRC without an RMA number will be refused.
1. Please fill all fields, included the RMA number. RMA number is the same number that your ticket number at www.electronicarc.com/support
2. Please send with the product a copy of the RMA document and a copy of the sale document.
3. Write the RMA number in the outside of the box, in a visible site.
4. ElectronicaRC will not accept any shipment without RMA number
5. Customer that request a RMA number must be the original buyer of the product
6. ElectronicaRC will cover the shipping cost.
7. We will not accept shipping cost on delivery, or cash on delivery. Customer will ship the product by standard postal service and inform ElectronicaRC of shipping cost.
8. ElectronicaRC will inform customer the process to follow after testing the equipment. If is a configuration problem, customer will pay for checking and configuration time, that will be minimum ½ hour
9. If ElectronicaRC detect that the equipment have symptoms of crash, automatically will inform customer that is not cover by warranty. Also, customer will need to pay for checking time that will be minimum ½ hour
10. Price of working time is 40 EUR VAT included
11. Packaging of products must be adequate to ensure product is not damaged during shipment
12. A contact person should be available if there are any questions during the evaluation/repair period. If we find no problems with the equipment or need more information to diagnose the problem, we will attempt to contact the listed person. If there is no response in 3 days, we will ship the equipment back as is.
13. If the product has been damaged outside of manufacturing defect warranty period or if the problem is not a manufacturing defect then we will send a repair quote to the listed contact person. This quote will be valid for 15 days. If we do not hear back within 15 days after sending the quote, we will charge storage cost at 3 EUR per day.
14. The warranty is void if:
- the product is operated or stored under abnormal use and maintenance conditions
- the product is repaired or modified by an unauthorized company
- the product is subject to abuse, neglect, lighting strike, electrical fault, improper packaging, or accident
- the product is installed improperly
- the serial number of the product is defaced or missing