Aluminium System Roll&Tilt (Balancing and vertical) for GOPRO HD camera. Compact, lightweight and easy to assemble. Weight: 44 gr.!!!!
This Aluminiun System is suitable for mounting the camera on the plane, and for mounting on UFOS, for which has been specially designed.
Roll&Tilt + GoPro Camera + 2 MG90 servos: 152 grams
* Aluminium systems Roll&Tilt GoPro Camera (4 pcs + bolts)
Two Servos MG90 (Digital and Metal Gear)
Servos and GoPro camera not included
SOPORTE ROLL&TILT PARA CÁMARA GoPro from javier martinez on Vimeo.
- You can access all the buttons, memory card, driver status and connections of your GoPro camera without removing anything.
- Also the microphone on your camera is not affected by the support.
- With the safety clip as the camera will be fully subject to and isolated from vibration.
- Can be mounted with screws and MG90 servo arms, do not need anything extra, except some optional screw fixing glue for security.
- The arms of the servo ( Roll tilt) imbedded in some recesses in the aluminum block and not "slip" on it, said the setting and avoids the use of screws.
- When aluminium is theoretically unbreakable, if a little blunt bends can be straightened easily.
- Aluminium clamp, to remove or relocate the GoPro camera quickly on the aluminium systems Roll&Tilt.
Optional: Select your Pan Expander (180º Expander, MaxSafe 180º ) and your servos Below.