The all new OrangeRX Open LRS Rx is an open source receiver that can be programmed to use your choice of protocol and any channel in the 400~460MHz range. It can even be programmed to utilize extra features such as telemetry and more!
The OrangeRX Open LRS Rx is a very versatile receiver perfect for your custom projects.
It utilizes a 100mW RFM22B RF unit and Atmega328 processor with Arduino Bootloader allowing you to upload pre-written codes or write your own to suit your RF system needs. Also, because it uses the same RF chip as our OrangeRx Open LRS Tx Module, it means that you can program this unit to function as a receiver or a transmitter. This opens up a world of new possibilities for your custom R/C projects!
The default code utilizes 3 channel frequency hopping. If you would like to use a different protocol, you can write your own hopping codes or simply download one of the many pre-written Open LRS code sets already available.
• 3.3v FTDI support for Arduino
• Serial Port for firmware upload and telemetry application
• 3.3v I2C port for all modern sensors such as WiiMotionPlus, WiiNunchuk, MEMs gyros, barometers, accelerometers and more
• 9 channel servo output
• 3.3v MIC5205 based voltage regulator with reverse polarity protection and 1S lipo support
• PWM output as RSSI output. (You can modify the code for PWM based RSSI signal)
• Red and Blue LED indicators
• RFM22B transceiver module including Si4432 chip with configurable 0-100mW output, frequency hopping capability and hundreds of features
• 16Mhz Atmega328 processor with Arduino Pro Mini compatible bootloader
Voltage input: 3.7~15VDC
Weight: 10.5g (w/out antenna)
1x Rx Open LRS Rx
*Note: If you arte going to updrade firmware of Open LRS requires computer programming skills and basic Arduino experience. Files and firmware to downloads by internet,. Search "Open LRS