In Stock, ready to ship!!!
Why choose the TxRx700 Lite
Easy upgradeable for 100 km
TxRx700 Lite is the favorite choice for everyone who want a quality long-range system. Scherrer UHF have for many years been the symbol of quality and with the TxRx700 Lite, you get the Tx700 Lite with an Tx700 NR for a super price.
The Rx700NR is a small and very light receiver with a sensitivity of -102dBm and an optimized input filter so it can co-exist with strong 2.4 GHz on board video transmitters. The RX comes with a wire antenna mounted directly on the unit.
- External firmware upgrade port
- Running LED
- Completely new software
- Selectable PPM/PWM (S-Bus planned to come soon) upon boot.
- 9 servo channels
- PPM output (also called SUM signal)
- Rssi output 0.5 to 3.3V from min to mix
- Supply voltage 4-10 Volts
- Supply current RX alone 18mA at 5V
- Possible to upgrade to MCX connector
- Wideband frequency hopping system
- Uses 433 to 440 MHz ISM licence free band
- User firmware upgradeable
- Wide user temperature range -40C to +70C ambient
- Weight 8 Grams
- The receiver board is 26 x 53mm.
It comes packed with all the well known features and a lot of new such as
- Support Fixed/Variable PPM input
- Futaba input, all up to 12 channels
- Head tracker input
- AUX input (for option boards)
- Option board port
- Output power switch
- Firmware update port
- Status Led
- Military standard input plugs with screw protection
The TX700 comes in a new design that reduces the height dramatically.
It has also sequential fail safe, that lets you store a fail-safe pattern of 3 interactions when it hits fail safe. Through the firmware port you can access TSLRS debug tools for viewing amounts of fail-safes, blocked channels, diversity performance and much more (TSLRS USB programer needed) .
Choose your trainer port