ElectronicaRC Octocopter Coaxial Thor XXL
- Time 6S flight battery Superior 60 Miniutos (with out load)
- Maximum takeoff weight: 25 kg (with battery 12S) 21 Kg (with battery 6S)..
* Professional giant size Multicopter. For high payload and flight times too high.
* As needed motorization can use a wide range of engines: supports T-Motor U7, U8, U10, U11, U12, U13 and Dual Sky,
* 3K Carbon Arm 28x25 mm. Diameter 28 mm inside 25 mm outside. Ultra resistant arm.
* Central plates in 3 mm (Fiber Carbon or G10 according to version)
* Removable arms with solution to replace it in the same position and angle motor.
* Covered Top suppot to accommodate the electronics and solution to install the GPS DJI
- Retractable Landing Gear (optional), optimized with a large space for gimbal and professional cameras like RED ONE, or drums for fumigation.
- Dual Retractable landing Gear (optional), landing is more stable and is optimized as the triangular landing gear.
- Battery tray for 12S or 6S battery. Included with any of the optional eletric gear.
Weight: 6kg Frame, landing gear, battery support, 8x T-motor U8, 8x ESC, 8 propeller. (No Battery, no gimbal) ;
Max Take-off Weight 6S: 22kg
Max Flight Time: 6S: 60mins (No Load)
1x ElectronicaRC Coaxial Thor XXL octocopter Frame
Compatible with Motor: T-Motor U7, U8, U10, U11, U12, U13 and DualSky
-1*SET Landing Gear / Gimbal Loading Kit Antivibration / Battery support
-8*T-Motor U8 KV135 Motor
-8*T-Motor U8 KV170 Motor
-8* 80A HV ESC (Available Soon)
-4* Propeller 26" to 30"
-1*DJI A2 50Waypoints Combo Flight Controller/ DJI A3
-1*Futaba 14SG Radio Control
-1* Foldable GPS Seat
-2* Tattu 6S 22000 Lipo Battery
The OPTINAL SET Landing Gear / Gimbal Loading Kit Antivibration / Battery support include:
- Large Battery tray 250 * 170 * 110 mm (length, width, height)
- Tray with anti-vibration solution for your gimbal type Ronin, Ronin M, Ronin Mx
- High Load Retractable landing gear, 3K carbon.
NOTE: Landin leg opcinal (sold separately)
Below another picture with the 2 optinal landing gear (Triangular and Dual) landing gear Dual is bigger.