This is a power distribution hub specially designed for multi-rotor speed controller connection to battery.
It makes the wiring of your multi-rotor system neater, nicer, securer.
1. Weld the power input wires of ESCs to the hub, suggested inner circle for "+", and outter circle for "-".
2. Isolate the hub with tape or shrinking tube, or use double side tape to fix it to the main frame of your multi-rotor aircraft.
- The whole board as a conductor,up to 100A input
- Does not produce magnetic, less influence to sensor
- One side for positve,another side for nagetive
- Special for MultiCopter battery connection
- Up to 16 ESC/Motor can be connect to the Board
- 100A maxium input
- Weight:7 gram
* This is a PCB board for easier wiring purpose, and does not include ESC or other accessories.