This is the step-down and step-up integrated voltage regulator, specially designed for FPV related application.
Typical application: Powering video TX or camera where using 12V inputs with 2-6S Lipo, for ground station box, etc.
3-35V Input, 1.2-30V Output Step-down & Step-up Voltage Regulator (for FPV)
- Input voltage：3-35V
- Output voltage：mode 1: 1.25-30V adjustable; mode 2: fixed output (can be set to 1.25 to 30V)
- Output current：constant 1A (when output at 12V); 1.5-2A when output is set to 5V.
- Input current: 2A (MAX)
- Output power: 12W under natural cooling condition and input voltage higher than 10V, 20W with heat sink.
- Idle current: 10mA ( under 10-14V input and 12V output)
- Working temperature： -40℃ to +85℃ （output power within 10W ）
- Wrong polarity protection: No, wrong polarity will burn the PCB directly.
- Dynamic respond speed：5% 200uS
- Short circuit protection：Yes (10 seconds)
- Size: 5x2.3x1.1 cm (excluding potentiometer)
*This device is specially introduced to those experienced DIYers, basic electronic knowledge and DIY/welding skills are required, we are not responsible for damages due to lack of welding skills or wrong wirings etc.
*Check the output voltage and adjust the virable resistor to adjust the voltage if needed before connect to your device.