MORE VIDEOS, Click here.
Now DJI Zenmuse Z15, Free Worldwide Shipping
Dlivery time 7 days.
Zenmuse is DJI’s evolutionary gimbal system with highest accuracy, fastest reaction and highest stability in current professional market. With 3 axis gyro, IMU feedback and special servos drive module designed specially by DJI based on 3 DoF. Zenmuse gimbal can help you take the best original video/movie from any flexible visual angle. Of course, it has enhanced hardware and software interfaces to be integrated with DJI’s major product lines Ace series and Wookong-M series. It is the best choice even for border patrol, surveillance and military missions.
- Multiple control modes Zenmuse gimbal system has three types of control mode,which are :
*Orientation-locked control mode
*Non Orientation-locked control mode
*Back to Mid-point mode (Horizontal mode)
The three types of modes can be switched quickly from one mode to another to meet the different requirements of aerial photography.
- 3 Axis rotation angle unlimited The 3-axis Zenmuse gimbal system has creative design for its mechanical structure design. The slip rings inside avoid the complicated wiring. All the wires of the power and signal lines are integrated into pipes of the Gimbal , which makes the axis can rotate without any limitation. The Yaw control could reach ±360°, the Pitch control could reach ±360° and the Roll control could reach ±40° (±360° mechanic continuous rotation).
- Independent Gimbal Controller (IMU) The separated controller equipped to gimbal is connected by the CAN wires with the main controller of DJI autopilot system. According to gimbal attitude feedback, it can control the rotation directions and angles high precisely and also communicate and get real-time control orders from the main controller of autopilot system.
- DJI Gimbal special servo drive controller With high precision, low vibration, high torque characters
- HDMI A/V Module
- S-Bus Receiver Support
- 3 Axis Rotation speed controlled Stick range corresponds with rotation speed of gimbal axis. Excellent control algorithm guarantee high precision performance of the axis rotation. Zenmuse gimbal rotation speed will not be influenced even when the aircraft is in high-speed spinning or quick lifting
- Working Current: • Static current: 200mA (@25V) • Dynamic current: 400mA (@25V) • Locked-rotor current: 4A (@25V)
- Operating Temperature -10°C ~ 50°C
- Communication Interface CAN (Compatible with ACE&WKM)
- Weight 880g (Without UBEC, HDMI-AV module)
- Dimensions 200mm × 200mm × 230mm
- Frame Dimensions For Camera (Inside) 115mm × 75mm
- Angle Control Accuracy ±0.05°
- Max Controlled Rotation Speed ±180°/s
- Controlled Rotation:
* Range Yaw control: ±360° continuous rotation
* Pitch control: ±360° continuous rotation
* Roll control: ±40° (±360° mechanic continuous rotation)
- Jul 12th 2012. Manual V1.3 • Downloads: Manual, Firmware, Assistant sofware, Notes